View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flightkit saw her sister,and she crept up behind her,trying not to be noticed.When she was right behind her,she drew in a deep breath."RAWR!!!IM THE SHADOWCLAN LEADER!FEAR ME!" She yowled as loud as she could,but it didn't get very loud,being three moons old and all.She tried to jump on her sister so she could play-fight,excitement prickling all over her pelt.The tawny kits fur was standing on end,making her look more fluffy than menacing,and her tail lashed from side to side quickly.
The noise scared Silentkit for a split second, but she refused to show it. Your enemy will take advantage of your fear if they know it is there. She turned around quickly and saw her sister flying toward her. She tried to escape, but the fluffy ball overtook her and she crashed to the ground, losing her breath. She recovered quickly and stood. "Flightkit," she said in an annoyed tone, but her gaze was soft and she quickly changed the mood. "You scared me! Don't do that again!" She talked with a bit of well disguised fake fear, just to protect her sister's feelings.
Waffle.