View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Rainberry smiled at Sleetkit and Mistykit. Maybe I'll send Sleetkit over to Shadowclan, She thought as she watched him. Sleetkit seemed like he would grow into a good, strong Shadowclan warrior. "Oh yes, that'd be great!" Rainberry replied to Fallenspirit, and then added, "And let Frostedflight know he has four healthy and beautiful kits." Knowing Frostedflight, he would want to see her sometime but he also knew she should stay in the nursery. Maybe whenever the kits were old enough to be left alone she would go and see him. Curling her tail around her kits protectively, Rainberry also laid her head down onto her paws. She needed to make sure Sleetkit had the best time in Riverclan until it was time to give him over to Frostedflight.
"Of course, Rainberry," Fallenspirit turned to leave, but hesitated and looked back at Marshfur. Would he take good care of the kits? Was he ready to take good care of the kits? Shaking her head the silver tabby set off for ShadowClan territory, knowing Frostedflight would be waiting at the border. With a sigh, she stepped out of the nursery, away from the chaos of all the playing kits.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/