View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Mercury did manage to sit still. "Do you ever think about the world around the Syndicate?" He said, quickly following it up with another sentence. "I mean, uh, about the herbs sprinkled far away from here that no healer here has heard about?" He asked, his bright blue gaze trained on hers. "What do you mean, like if I considered being a hunter or something like that?" The mixed feline asked, the crescent moon of the smile on his maw growing to a grin. "And if that was the question, then no. Got to admit, I'm pretty lousy at hunting, and it seemed that would get boring, and I just..." He hesitated for a moment. "I just probably don't have the memory to be a healer, and I really never had a desire to do help cats in that way I guess." He shrugged, though his mind was racing. Does this mean that I'm a heartless cat, wanting to fight rather than help heal others? The tom wondered, inhaling softly in a worried manner. "And I guess that being a guard would be nice I guess," he said, trying to distract himself. "But I actually have yet to speak with Halite about it."

{So much cute, omg}
Shadow let out an amused sigh, fur tingling with excitement. "Yes, honestly.
It sounds silly, I know. But I like my life here, my trainee and my friends."
She mewed. Shadow looked back over at Mercury, hears flicked and perked up.
"Yeah, it's what I meant. I trained for a few moons to be a fighter, but you know. Things ended up happening... I can hunt pretty well I suppose.
Being a healer doesn't mean I have to be weak!" She joked. She gave the tom a friendly nuzzle. "Guards have it all, you should ask him." Shadow mewed.
Her fur seemed lighter now that she was with him. All the stress melted away.