View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Twist’s eyes widened and he stepped back, calculating the chances of escape and attack in his head. “For your information, my name is Twist. As for territory, I think you know why I’m here risking my life. As he spoke, Twist stepped forward so he was closer to Branchpelt and looked taller than he actually was.

”Branchpelt! Sorry I’m late, my sister held me back and wanted to ask me about-“ the orange Rex froze, rail in the air. She smiled weakly and turned to Branchpelt again, her tall stature bringing her close to his height. “Branch,” Monarchpaw began, “w-who’s your friend here?”
Branchpelt stood up taller. Not wanting to seem shorter than an apprentice,"this isn't any friend of MINE," he snarled,"now, TWIST. I need you off of the ShadowClan and WindClan border, NOW."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.