View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lynxpaw flinched. She nodded in understanding though and quickly forced herself to stop shivering with fear, which she had again started to do.
Daypaw had already given she shecat poppy seeds and took care of her leg, all Daypaw could do was wait. They sat up,¨All we can do is wait at this point. Ill be across the den helping some other cats, if you need anything give me a mew, got it?¨ They had never dealt with a broken leg before, and wanted to watch it closely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Rainshadow nodded to her new friend, glad she had had entered the den with her. "Sorry for overwhelming you, but my... leg seems to be broken." She gritted her teeth as she said it, the pain still blinding. The Burmese shook her head and squinted, trying to clear her mind. "I'm too old for this, I might as well surrender to Starclan now. The geezers."
At hearing a broken leg, Daypaw rushed to the warriors side. They offered a shoulder for her to lean on before guiding her to an empty nest. ¨You will live every last breath you can before I let you go to Starclan.¨ and that was a promise. Letting her rest in the nest she took a look at her leg, giving it a few sniffs and seeing if there were inuries. There were, but right now they needed to know what they were dealing with. ¨This might hurt, so beware.¨ they mewed, pushing on the shecats broken leg roughly with a paw. ¨I want you to tell me if you feel pain,just pressure, or nothing at all.¨ If she felt nothing at all, it could result in the leg being paralyzed, if she felt pain, it was simply a broken bone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker’s ears perked, his head lifting at the sound of Daypaw’s words, to which he looked at his leg. “Oh, you see, I got caught in the flood waters when the camp was being flooded and it got crushed between two rocks, I had to rip it out so I didn’t drown and it was bleeding earlier, but it seemed to have stopped.” He explained to the respected healer, blinking at them. He smiled at their offer to help him to a nest, to which he gladly took, having a heck of a time getting around like this. “Thank you so much.” The warrior said, deciding to not talk anymore as the medicine cat that he knew as his own led him to a more comfortable area to rest his injury, rather than just awkwardly sitting in the dirt.
Daypaw hummed, walking across the den with Pinewhisker resting against their shoulder and walking them to an empty nest. It was clean, with fresh new moss and feathers. Once the tom was settled down and such they took a look at his leg, sniffing at it and looking for other injuries, where it was bleeding before, and so on.¨Looks like your leg is broken, and there might be some muscle damage. You may have a limp from now on depending how this leg heals.¨ they mewed. They sat up more, placing a paw on the leg. ¨Tell me if you feel pain,only pressure, or nothing at all in your leg when I press down.¨ After that in a quick motion they pressed down harshly on the leg. Hopefully, Pinewhisker would feel pain. That would mean the muscle mass wasnt to damaged and the leg wasnt paralyzed. If he felt only pressure or nothing at all.. That was a different story..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep noticed her hesitation, but brushed it off. It was probably just too much to ask for. Whitestep instantly brightened when her question was answered. "Thank you, Daypaw!" Owlkit was about to doze off when she felt the tail of Daypaw brush her side before the warmth left. She watched Daypaw return with the small black seeds. As they sat the seeds down, Owlkit gave a cautious sniff. Whitestep, however, lapped up the seeds calmly. "I think I will be okay in the Nursery. Thank you again, Daypaw," she replied with a smile. "You have no idea how much this means to me." Looking down at her kit, Whitestep gave her a swift lick. "Eat, young one, you need your rest." Owlkit reluctantly lapped up the small seed. "I'll go now, unless you need me for anything," Whitestep purred.
Daypaw dipped their head,¨Its no problem.¨ the enby mewed. It wasnt often that they healed emotional trauma, and they hadnt done it before, but they felt like they did their best. ¨I suggest a full nights rest, and if you ever need to see me again theres a spare nest always open just incase.¨ Daypaw was all to familiar with nightmares. Especially after someones death, they were common. They wouldnt be surprised if the queen came back for more poppy seeds. They stood up, brushing themselves of with their tongue before turning to the other cats in the den,¨I need to get treating to others, mew if you need me.¨