View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Currantpaw huffed, rolling her eyes at the apprentice. "You know I don't care, mousebrain." She held Goldenpaw down under her paw, a triumphant smile on her face. "I don't care about your name... I care about you being here. You're not welcome," she spat, tail beginning to lash as she stared at the apprentice who still refused to move. What a coward. The clan could do without cats like her. Currantpaw would be surprised if she even became a warrior. The she-cat couldn't even bring herself to get back up when confronted.
"Look at the little kit... What, you gonna cry?" she meowed melodramatically, pressing her paw in further to the apprentice's hide. "SkyClan could do much better than you... You'll never be a warrior like this!" Currantpaw chuckled to herself, lifting her paw off of the fallen apprentice and waiting for her to get back up.
"I bet your parents are real proud of you." Her tone was sarcastic and scathing, as if she were attempting to leave wounds with her words alone. "Goldenpaw... Never growing up." She circled the apprentice as she taunted her, the onslaught of insults flowing freely from her mouth, almost naturally.
( @Flameleaf )