View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:15 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Festerpaw curled up miserably. I hate everything. She sniffed angrily and narrowed her eyes. She'd noticed that she wasn't very popular with any cats ever... But it was still hard for her to be this age without any friends. Sure she was ill tempered, and not very good at anything but fighting, (and even she admitted that she was an ugly cat), but she still deserved to be treated like she was a cat... Right? Then and there she thought about how much she despised her family. Her father had been some unknown rogue, her mother had gotten rid of her because she was a mistake, and her brother Adderpaw forgot she existed. She'd seen him at the last gathering,
flirting with every she cat near his age group because he was handsome and charismatic and could get away with it. She hated him. Of course mother didn't get rid of him, he was too perfect! He'd been blessed to be good at everything while she was cursed to be terrible at it all! She put her scraggly tail over her paws and glared at the wall, wishing she'd never been born..
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind