View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Gotcha!)
"That's rough," said Thistlepaw. "I know how boring it can be waiting for your mentor. That happened when Ambercloud was bitten by that adder. she's doing good now though," he added. The accident on the moor during his first hunting trip with his mentor was still an uncomfortable thing for Thistlepaw to think of for too long. She had jumped in front of the adder to save him from being bitten, but he was only that close to it because he thought he could kill it before it bit him. It had been a brash and stupid move that had nearly gotten the shecat killed. "Oh yeah, Blossompaw seems really nice," Thistlepaw said as his brother washed his his head. "I've been spending some time with Chanterellepaw," he said. "Spiderpaw, if I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell?" the little tom asked, keeping his voice low as he glanced around the apprentice den to make sure no cat was listening."
Spiderpaw looked at his brother in a purr. "If course I won't tell. Your my brother." replied Spiderpaw, nudging his brother, giving Thistlepaw's back fur a few licks. The apprentice wouldn't ever tell somebody's secret as long as it didn't break the warrior code. Why on earth would I tell on you brother? I thought you knew me well. Well I guess we have grown farther apart, since this is the first time in moons thst we finally could talk to obe another.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.