View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: October Gathering

[Open Roleplays]

[Tc]
The golden tabby practically skipped into the opening, his fur shining as brightly as the sun itself, a huge smile plastered on his maw. He loved gatherings, he loved meeting new felines, new potential friends. He had met a few aquaintances here, most of them Windclan, which made him incredibly happy. He happily made his way to a open spot and sat himself down, his ocean colored hues danced with excitement, yet at the same time they gleamed with worry. The pure anger that had been happening between Windclan and Thunderclan worried the tom, he had many friends in Windclan, and he was positive that the two clans wouldn't be able to handle it if a war broke loose, especially with so little food the two were finding.
Dayhum wrapped his tail around his paws and twitched his little pink nose, watching all the felines around him with curiosity, wondering who would pad up to him and strike up a conversation. Someone he knew, or would it be some one new?

[Shc]
The pale colored feline was already sitting right below the mound where the leaders meet, his bright, big, curious eyes watched Snowstar and Blazingstar intently, any feline would have to be a mouse-brain to not notice just how much the two disliked each other. He shook his head and let out a sigh, his ears folding against his head and his tail wrapping around his paws, he didn't like it when leaders couldn't get along, it spelled trouble for both their clanmates and the clans around them, Blazingsky just wished they could see that.
Recently the warrior had been trying his hardest to help around the camp, feeling as though he has to make up for something he had done, which, in all honesty he couldn't think of a single thing. For a bit he just supposed that his paws were itching to move, itching to do something other than walk around all day in the clearing. His sapphire hues grazed the opening, looking at every single feline for only a few seconds, he loved gatherings, but he hated it when clans brought their hatred with them.

[Wc]
His clan was the first clan here, which didn't surprise him, after all that's how Blazingstar worked, he preffered to be early rather than late, which sits fine with him, he just wished he didn't have to wake up so early. The muscular feline let out a yawn and licked his chest fur, trying to get his mind off of how sleepy he was, which he was very sleepy, he had to watch the camp for the night, which he was very happy to do, but he would have loved to get some sleep as well. The Siberian tom lashed his tail and looked up at Blazingsky, his sky blue optics lingering for a moment before be brought them down and looked directly infront of him. He didn't have an opinion on the two leaders behavior, or, well he did he just wouldn't say it because it wasn't any of his business, not yet atleast, but it would be if it was decided that the two were going to fight.
Sleepingcloud was a pacifist, he wouldn't lift a claw to harm another unless that feline had slaughtered his whole clan, but even then he wasn't sure if he would harm that feline. Though he is a warrior, and he is loyal, and he would die for his clan, he wouldn't harm others just to prove how loyal and strong he is for his clan, there are other ways to prove that.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us