Old October 21st, 2023, 08:22 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper levels, going down

Cedarstom noticed the noise above him slowing down, he pinned his ears behind his head for a second and hissed in annoyance. Calming himself down he let his ears rest naturally again as he made his way to the stairs.

Finding Bleakstar leaned against the wall he sighed and went over to the lighter tom. Softly pulling him away from the wall to inspect all the of injuries he got before helping Bleakstar down each set of stairs, careful to not make the damage any worse.

"Good job, Leader" is all he says, voice quiet enough that if they werent basically flank to flank he wouldnt be heard.

All that was in his mind was mentally figuring out what he needs to do for each of the wounds. The thought of someone needing medical care overriding his previous overthinking and annoyance.

LEADER, Bleakstar: going down

The light brown coloured tom stared at his brother blearily, eyes half closed as he laid against the medicine cat's back, having to be half-dragged down each step. Bleakstar had to clench his jaw shut, to smother a pained grunt from escaping, as their movements tugged at his wound, and scrunched up his face, pushing his muzzle into Cedarstorm's shoulder to push through it.

In his state, he found it difficult to even respond, despite the rare praise coming from his littermate. It took all he had to merely keep walking.

Soon, they reached Cedarstorm's den, and he began treating the newly appointed leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset lead Vine through the least dangerous parts to get home. As they passed through the forests, she stayed quiet. Finally, they arrived.

' ' Here we are! ' ' She chirped, leading the expecting she-cat into the camp gently. ' ' Scuse' me for a moment, I gotta talk to the leader. ' ' Before Vine could speak Blushedsunset was already speaking with the leader.

' ' Bleakstar, I have found a rouge named Vine. She's expecting kits so I brought her in camp, she's just outside. ' ' Blushedsunset said emotionless and pointed to the she-cat outside of the den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

(Short post cause not a lot is needed)

*Vine waited*

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

Bleakstar gave the new deputy an approving look at her demeanour, and spoke up in a level voice. "After the recent sickness, we have been lacking in cats. Let the rogue know that she will have sanctuary until her kits are born."

He waited a beat, sitting still as Cedarstorm continued to work on his lower back. His eyes shifted to the side as he thought, seeming distant when he spoke up again. "She will have to prove herself if she wishes to stay."

"Archstar has failed the Trial, and he is dead. The Sun has deemed him unworthy. As you are confirmed to be deputy now, Blushedsunset, we will announce it to the clan at the next meeting. For the last six days, while we have waited for Archstar's Trial, you have acted as expected for your place, well done." He spoke, voice tight at the beginning, before softening near the end of his speech, pride for the other cat showing in his tone.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3