View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Well, Cornpuff's muttering about grumps aside, things seemed to be going rather smoothly. This, if Shrewstep had bothered to use his brain for once, would have seemed somewhat suspicious. But, fortunately for this individual who wasn't the most aware, there really wasn't anything going on. Just staleish mink scent, and the Windclan border markers alongside theirs. The lack of actual danger allowed him to call out in response to Cornpuff I won't be a grump unless I have to! which, somewhat ironically, sounded rather grumpy. Oh well. Shrewstep was something of a master of hypocrisy if he did say so himself, and saw no reason to stop being vaguely annoying now. What they did have to do was head back, seeing as there was.....very little to see. Let's head back, the only thing I see of mention is the mink scent. was his call, just in case anyone else had something to add, or thought the mink thing wasn't worth reporting or whatever. So they were all...synced up for their reports and whatnot. Somehow he imagined their tyrant would want them all there to certify the thing had been done. @RoboPrism @starry