View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Maybe not as much. And as a fact, you do seem to be a pretty boy. After all, your fur is to neatly groomed for a careless tom." Nyx smirked, enjoying this tom's advances, it was fun. He seemed to be a jokester to. And the cat couldn't deny it, Barracuda was handsome. His thick gray pelt and darker stripes made him look very regal and strong. Deciding to go along with this handsome tom's advancements, Nyx smiled. "About that hunting... why not? I'll go with you if you want," the molly said as she turned away from him and flicked his nose with her fluffy tail. "Well?"
"Thank you for the compliment, beautiful," The tom purred. Iris's diamond studded collar seemed to weigh a little heavier on his chest, but that was alright - it was to be expected with a stolen item that some small burden of guilt might come along with it. Really? She was agreeing? So soon? Well, it looked like the chase was close to over already. Was she really that guillible to fall in love with a handsome, thick furred, smooth talking stranger that quickly? Barracuda had met that type of cat before. Iris had appeared to be one of them. He had spent the night with her, hadn't he? Or at least part of it. "Whatever's easiest for you, darling. I'm only here to make your life easier." The tom purred, his voice as silky smooth as anything. And geez, it was close to annoying. He wondered how the she cats stood it when it sounded so artificial. But then again, she cats loved artificial things, didn't they? That was the way it appeared to Barracuda, anyways. Depending on the she cat and the situation, and right now? Those things seemed to be that she enjoyed artificialness and that she was taking the situation in stride. Good. Now all he needed to do was unbalance her so that she tipped in his direction. Or, perhaps there was another way to make her tip... he could always use the underestimated, slow, but ever more effective process of long dating.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.