View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

``Rosethorn this, Rosethorn that - what makes this she-cat so special, so perfect?`` Fawnskip folded her ears back, nose wrinkling in distaste. ``Last time the three of us were together did you see the way she looked at me? At you? I swear she's out to get us, to ruin these games between us, these games that make me want to see you every moment of every day. Just don't let her destroy what we have.`` Why did this untrustworthy former Dusk Syndicate cat have to enter the picture so soon after both Sagewhisker and Galespring dropped out of the picture? It would've been just Fawnskip, and she would've finally succeeded in manipulating the leader of WindClan, but then perfect little Rosethorn slipped in. And Obsidiansky - he wasn't a big deal; just another one of her flirts. Surely Blazingstar knew she wouldn't stay loyal to him and only him? I don't need to, we aren't even together! However, Fawnskip's current logic told her that she was able to frolic with other toms where Blazingstar must remain faithful to only her. After she was done with the ginger tom, then he could do whatever he wanted with Rosethorn, but not until she was finished with him.