View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermist View Post
Evermist padded alongside a creek that ran through WindClan territory. As the wind picked up her soft coat of fur, the she-cat picked up her pace until she was running. It felt good to get our of camp, and she couldn't wait to find a rabbit or two to chase.

As she was dashing along the riverbank, a noise caught her sharp ears. Evermist slowed her pace down so as to easier distinguish the location of the sound. It was coming from farther over the moor.
Dashing toward the sound, the she-cat spotted another feline not to far away. She slowed her pace so as not to go skidding into the other. "Hello," she meowed, catching her breath. "I'm afraid I have trouble remembering everyone's name. Name's Evermist."
Quailheart smiled to Evermist,” It’s Quailheart. I’m easy to remember.” She meowed flicking her tail to her missing paw After all, how many she-cats in Windclan have a missing paw that’s burned off... She paused,” Are you hunting?” She meowed hoping she wasn’t just heading out to meet up with a patrol. She was sometimes concidered the nicest cat in the clan probably all the clans.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here