View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Nighty;134185]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Yes, my kitties go through varying amounts of torture xD)
(And the epidemic is a plot thing where greencough is sweeping the Clans. They can be found in the plot resources, I'm not too sure because I think it has to sweep through Shadowclan, then Riverclan, then finally Skyclan)
Cliffheart wasn't exactly sure what a ruptured ligament was, but obviously it wasn't good news. AS she told him that he would have to take some time off, he sighed. He didn't want to stay still. He wanted to serve his Clan. He wanted to show them that he was capable, that he wasn't hindered by his malformity. Frustrated though, he understood that it was hindering him. Right now it was stopping him from running through the territory, hunting and protecting his Clan. He could tell the uncertainty and uneasiness in Ebonypaw's expression and vocal tone. He nodded his head in acceptance. "Alright, so I suppose I'll be staying in here for a while?" he asked, disappointment was noticeable in his tone. He didn't want this, and he certainly didn't ask for it. But at least Ebonypaw had said that he would be able to walk again. Which meant he wouldn't have to retire and become the youngest elder there was, in probably all the Clans.
"Yes." The dark feline mewed. She felt uneasy, but being herself and herself not wanting to appear lacking or uncertain to anyone she didn't let it show, not that she was exactly sure how to show it. Expressing herself was one of the things that she was not too good at. At least confidence was something she could generally fake if needed. He would definitely live though and therefor she felt that she had done her job, not that a ruptured ligament would have killed him. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly against her pale paws and tried to read the expression that Cliffheart wore. Being herself though she failed at reading his expression, having no idea how you go about reading someone else's feelings from their face or eyes or voice.