View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;133262]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

(I don't mind =^^= And aren't we all mean to our cats in one way or another? I am, especially Bugpaw and Gingerwish for some reason.)
(Wait, epidemic? When is this supposed to happen?)

Ebonypaw returned her paw to the floor after he had consumed the seed, not entirely sure as to what she was supposed to do after this. Was there something that she was supposed to do? She flicked an ear as he spoke, asking questions. She could answer questions, which was at least something rather than just nothing.
"Your ligament's ruptured." She mewed, sweeping her tail along the ground again.
"And you will most likely walk again." I'm pretty sure. "Though you are going to have to let it heal." The tuxedo cat sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws as she watched the tom. He sounded worried, maybe the poppy seed wasn't effecting him, or just wasn't yet, or maybe one didn't relax you... She still had a bit to learn about poppy seeds. These things were what came to mind rather than the fact that this tom was worried about what was going to happen to him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? She had never really been good with comforting, so she wasn't entirely sure how to reassure him that he would most likely walk again, so she disnt. Maybe that was just to simplify it or maybe it was just because she didn't want to admit that she had no idea how to even begin doing that. Lack had never been something that she was good at accepting in herself.
(Yes, my kitties go through varying amounts of torture xD)
(And the epidemic is a plot thing where greencough is sweeping the Clans. They can be found in the plot resources, I'm not too sure because I think it has to sweep through Shadowclan, then Riverclan, then finally Skyclan)
Cliffheart wasn't exactly sure what a ruptured ligament was, but obviously it wasn't good news. AS she told him that he would have to take some time off, he sighed. He didn't want to stay still. He wanted to serve his Clan. He wanted to show them that he was capable, that he wasn't hindered by his malformity. Frustrated though, he understood that it was hindering him. Right now it was stopping him from running through the territory, hunting and protecting his Clan. He could tell the uncertainty and uneasiness in Ebonypaw's expression and vocal tone. He nodded his head in acceptance. "Alright, so I suppose I'll be staying in here for a while?" he asked, disappointment was noticeable in his tone. He didn't want this, and he certainly didn't ask for it. But at least Ebonypaw had said that he would be able to walk again. Which meant he wouldn't have to retire and become the youngest elder there was, in probably all the Clans.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~