View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;131764]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Ebonypaw padded over, walking slightly lopsided as she tried not to crush the poppy seed that she had on her paw, walking up beside the deputy and extending her paw to him. The young feline had been silent until then, trying to draw as much from her memories as possible so that she didn't shmuck up with the splint. Now that the splint was on now though, she wasn't thinking as much. She had a good memory anyways, but still...
"Here, eat this. It's a poppy seed, it'll help with the pain." She mewed, leaving her paw extended for the tom to lap up the small black orb. She certainly wasn't very professional, but she was only nine moons old. As for brief speech, she thought he may want to know what he was eating, since she had no clue what the commonly known herbs were, having not been a warrior apprentice for much more than a moon, and speaking quickly since she wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do next or how else to explain a poppy seed. She swept her long black tail along the ground behind her as she often did.

(Is Cliffheart going to stay in the medicine den or in the warriors den now that he is going to have to have limited to no mobility?)
[Umm, would you mind if he stayed in the medicine den? I'm not sure what you have planned for when the green cough epidemic arrives in the Clan, but I signed Cliff up for that too. Haha I'm so mean to my cats]
Cliffheart's leg was feeling better, the pressure was noticeably changing the amount of pain that his body let seep through. He grunted a little as he shifted when Ebonypaw moved around. He shifted into a more upright position now, rather than laying sprawled out on his side. He offered up an encouraging smile for Ebonypaw, hoping to give the young cat a vote of confidence, in case she needed it. Now that he was here, watching her deal with his leg and any others issues she had dealt with and would deal with in the future, he felt bad for her. He knew no apprentice, especially one who was training as a medicine cat should have to train without a mentor. Sure he knew that she had training from a Starclan cat, because they obviously wouldn't leave the Clan with a self taught medicine cat who did guess work. "Thank you Ebonypaw." He said as he stick out his rough tongue to lick the small seed. He didn't really remember his last experience with poppy seeds, but knew they weren't horrible. Much better than many of the other herbs, with their pungent smells and acrid tastes. He was thankful, that either the seed was too small to taste, or it had no taste at all. Either way he was happy for the fact that he wouldn't have to choke down the smelly herbs. "So, uhh, Ebonypaw?" He started off awkwardly. Although, now that he had begun his questions, he wasn't sure if he wanted the answers. "What's wrong with my leg? Wil I be able to walk again?" He asked, his voice laced over with worry that he tried desperately to suppress, although he failed quiet miserably at it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~