View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: January Gathering

{Open Post}

Clawpaw sat in a comfortable spot of the territory, her expression calm and serene. As far as it appeared, there was no way to get this she cat worked up. To those who knew her, however, that was not so...she was quite the sharp tongued young she cat. To her, the Gathering didn't have much significance. Making friends with cats in other clans didn't matter at all to her...she really couldn't have cared less about meeting the other cats in other Clans. However, she was looking forwards to maybe learning a little about them...and who knows? Perhaps they would surprise her. There had to be at least one cat who would be interesting. She sort of doubted it- that was just part of her personality. Maybe Raccoonpaw will be here. Or that other apprentice, what's his name...Cedarpaw? At least they aren't boring and annoying like most of the other cats. Hope there'll be some cat here who is at least a little interesting. Or someone I can have some fun with. Clawpaw thought with a smirk. It was hard to tell just what was going on inside the she cat's mind from her expression, but there was no denying that it wasn't the kindest thing...whatever it was. Clawpaw yawned, ivory fangs flashing as she did so. She was an attractive young she cat...and she liked to take advantage of that fact. It certainly helped her to have fun. She waited for some cat to notice her- she wasn't the easiest cat to miss. Still, with so many cats around...it could be easy to miss her in the crowd. The white furred she cat curled her fluffy tail around her paws. Despite her thick white pelt, she hated the cold. Snowflakes always stuck to her pelt and soaked it through...and because of how thick it was, her pelt could hold quite a bit of water. However, it seemed to weigh it down and it made her uncomfortable. Clawpaw flicked some snowflakes off of her pelt, frustrated with the way that they stuck to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.