View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:07 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: January Gathering

A small black and white apprentice sat on the edge of the groups with a fluffy black warrior . "this is your first gathering, correct?" The black warrior asked in an almost inaudible voice. Gatherings made her nervous due to all the other cats, but they were nice to be at to understand what was going on .

The apprentice nodded . "yes Blackrose " she answered , trying to contain the absolute excitement from her voice. Blackrose cracked the tiniezst smile at her first apprentice. "Calm down Frostpaw " she quietly giggled , her dull eyes gleaming with amusement . Frostpaw shrugged and looked out over the cats that were there. 'I wonder where sapphirepaw is. I didn't see him leave the camp, but maybe i just wasn't looking in the right place 'Frostpaw thought, frowning slightly. But it was quickly replaced with another smile as she remembered the excitement . "may I go walk around?" She asked, looking up at her silent mentor . Blackrose nodded and watched frostpaw bound off towards the small crowd

Blackrose watched her apprentice carefully , glad that the small cat was injoying herself. 'At least someone is having fun . I can't even have a simple conversation with another warrior from my own clan!' She growled in her mind . she sat down and closed her eyes, waiting for the rest of the leaders to arrive, hoping she didn't look odd being quiet and away from everyone else with a awkward expression

(Open)

Last edited by Frosty; January 15th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.