View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak shiffled his paws when the other warrior mention the kits. "Y-Yeah..I adopted them after...there Mother died..during the Evil Era.." He shifted his weight to the side. Sapphirestorm wasn't even here to see his kits in the gathering. He was a better father then Sapphirestorm in his opinion. He had been there more. He had taken care of them during the Evil Era. Darkoak sighed, "What about you? You got kits?" he asked. His mind went back to Crystalpaw. She was like here mother, and he had the privilege of mentoring her. He loved the others, but Crystal was..different. She had accepted him as a father before Moonfang died.
"I'm sorry for your loss, it was our fault. but cats were suffering and we couldn't just stand by..." He gazed at the ground, these cats have a good reason to hate us, but this one decides totally to me... he is a good cat. He looked back up and touched his tail to the other toms shoulder. "Ive never had kits, i'm to busy worrying about my brother, as he acs like a kit! Ive never been a father, so I don't understand ho you feel. but think of the positives. Their mother will be watching over them; they will be safe, they will be happy."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends