View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
condensed
Rowanblaze glared at the deputy, his ears ringing with the sounds of cats yowling, screeching, and hissing. His body fueled by the adrenaline pulsing through his body. He felt his body buzzing with excitement at the battle, however, it wasn't pleased excitement. The tom was furious that the battle was getting out of control, cats were really going all out. As he realized this and saw Halfgaze's patience with him snap, he hurled himself out of the way, rolling away from the deputies experienced claws. "I never said I was pleased with how everything is being handled!" He snarled at her. "I never said I was happy that the leaders and deputies of these clans acting like apprentices quarreling over a scrap of prey." He hissed as he stalked toward her. "I do not approve of it, and best bet I'll be bringing up my displeasure of how things have been handled unlike you, standing by your leader's poor choices." The russet colored tom flicked his tail back and forth contemplating whether or not he wanted to really hard this she-cat. He knew, in the back of his mind, Halfgaze may not have that much authority to speak over her leader's choices but she didn't even try to advice her leader like a good deputy should.
(short...)

@Radler Let me know when to jump in for Mistwing's save.
@Broken

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:52 PM.