Old March 26th, 2024, 11:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Thunderglade

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

This was the place she was supposed to meet him.

It wouldn't take long for green eyes to settle on the black and white pelt of a cat with a strange scent. It wasn't clan, so surely this was Neo. The feline Thrush had sent her to find. She cautiously approached, feeling her pelt prickling with unease. He was intimidating. Large, muscular, and battle-scarred -- nothing like she'd seen before. Even amongst the seasoned warriors in her clan.

Neo was hidden on the Thunderglade, on ThunderClan's side of the border. Taking to the shadows of the tree line away from the WindClan side. He might not be super familiar with the territories, but he could smell the difference between the clans.

Quick and quiet words were exchanged, confirming the ID of each other.

"This'll be a quick lesson in my combat style," details would come later as Neo prepped his muscles. His voice was hushed, hidden away from prying ears if anyone happened to be around. These words were for the apprentice, and the apprentice alone.

Without giving Treepaw a second to think, the loner launched himself at her.

The apprentice and the larger tom collided in a flash of teeth and claws. Treepaw wouldn't be able to hide the screeches that escaped her maw as claws ripped through her pelt. The sensation was unlike anything she'd experienced before. Oddly. . . she found it motivating, almost enticing. She was finding a new type of joy in this pain. It pushed her to fight harder.

@finley.exe - Beetlewing | @dino. - Elkpaw | @vellichor - Timberpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL