View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Role
Nutpaw felt at home in Shadowclan I am the luckiest cat alive, I have a nest, a den, regular food. And no work to do besides ‘elder duties’ which is nice. It isn’t that hard once a day changing the elder’s moss and searching for there ticks and fleas. She smiled what else could a cat ask for? She had spent the first 18 moons of her life in a living trauma yes, but she had everything she wanted a nest and a den and she wasn’t always expected to be killed. She was alway shocked that they didn’t harass apprentices. She got a little bit of insults for being in the Syndicate, but that didn’t hurt, what hurt was when a mother would freak when the kit spoke to her and hurd them into the nursery giving her a look of fear. Nutpaw was the least likely cat in the cat to harm someone. The kits were more likely to hurt her than she was to hurt her worst enemy. After all, she didn’t know how to unsheathe her claws. Where was the need in camp to unsheathe her claws?
Fogpelt was just returning from a hunting patrol when she noticed the faint scent of Syndicate. She had smelled this often when she entered the clearing, but she had never quite gotten used to it. Dusk Syndicate cats have been joining here and there, trying to fit in, but it was still weird. After the Gathering attack it's been tense. Fogpelt was lucky enough not to go, but boy did she wish she did. Guilt had made her quiet after Clanmates came home with wounds and corpses. It was horrible. Luckily the Dusk Syndicate had disbanded, and all was well. However, the scent of Syndicate cats made her hair stand on end. Although it was faint and the scent was being covered by ShadowClan scent, she still followed it and found the source. It was Nutpaw. Fogpelt had heard of the anxious cat, young and vunerable, but she had never interacted with her. What have I got to lose? The silver molly approached Nutpaw, offering a small smile. Hopefully her scars and strong appearance wouldn't give off a bad vibe. "Salutations," Fogpelt greeted.