View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2023, 04:23 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

"Alright. I would like to not split up so I can keep an eye on you while collecting the herbs.", the Head Lionheart said, while still looking around. It was his first time near the Twolegs territory, he usually didn't ventured here, as it was across RiverClan borders... This whole place was making him nervous, almost paranoid even as he was looking left and right, stopping time to time to listen and sniff around frequently.

Damn, he would never have guessed that guarding someone in such a place while also searching for things would be that hard... As he went by one of those stones, he sniffed over some herbs, and the distinct perfume that Tansypaw describe filled his nose. "I guess I found some catmint here.", he reported, but turned his head immediately... For a second he thought he heard something but nothing.

"I am becoming paranoid here... StarClan preserve us... Keep the dark present in this place at bay...", he said out loud...

@silver.

The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...