View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Actually, We Could use your Help. Whether he Likes it or not, Fox here is....Let's just say he won't be able to fight for at least a day, and same goes for hunting. So, If you wouldn't mind helping out, he could use something to eat. Otherwise, I Doubt He will honestly survive the night, let alone another day. Also, if you could get some moss, and soak it in water, We need to bring down his fever a bit. His pelt feels like It's going to catch Fire, so yea." She said, Slightly exaggerating how his pelt felt, but she knew she had to get her point across.

"Yea, Yea, A lot of Trained Warriors are stronger than me. But Strength isn't everything, kiddo. Don't forget about speed, and the Element of Surprise." Akari said, Chuckling a bit. "Now I Insist, Stay Still, and let me treat your wounds..." She Said softly, Almost like a whisper.
The she-cat nodded. "Oh, I'm Aria by the way...if Fox hasn't already told you..."

Aria got into a hunter's crouch and listened for any scuffling or rustling noises that could be hiding prey. After a few heartbeats, the fighter heard some sniffling noises and in an instant, a Shrew flashed past her. She chased after it, using all her speed and her last scraps of energy to pounce on it and catch it.
Yes thank...the stars!

Aria poked her head back in and dropped the shrew on the ground. "This can do for now. I'm going back out. I'll find some more I promise. Then hopefully we can all eat...I'll find something for Fleck and everyone else later...I hope they won't mind" but secretly, she knew they would mind. Fleck would kill and eat her if he found out that she'd eaten without bringing anything back. She also felt bad for not being able to feed DesertMoon, a nursing queen and 4 kits.