View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded, he didn’t exactly want to hear this, but he knew it was true. Shadowclan wasn’t as good as he wanted to imagine it was. That was just how real life was. Being a new leader wasn’t an excuse at all really, but he decided not to say anything to Daydream. He nodded every so often as Daydream spoke, taking everything in. They had a point, the three of them were a team. Goldenstar had trouble figuring out what he brought to the three at first, other than being a leader, but he had eventually settled on a purpose. He couldn’t figure out what to say, or how to word what he wanted to say by the time Daydream had finished speaking, so he simply nodded. “Could you maybe be able to find out if...” he paused for a moment, trying to remember the kit’s name, “Could you maybe find out if Soaringkit would be okay speaking to me about her parents?” he asked. Now that he was aware of the situation involving the kit, he wanted to do everything in his power to help her, knowing that no kit deserved to be treated the way she was.
"I'll talk to her and bring her to you myself when I can." they spoke. they felt some what bad,even if they wouldnt say it out loud. they felt that every time they tried to talk to the leader, he either ended up cowering at their harsh words or was to anxious to really keep a conversation going. everyone was different, daydream supposed, even if they wished they could get through to him. sure, they were blunt, stubborn, and wouldnt hesitate to even scold their own leader, but they were a good listener, and with the cats that they did trust they were much, much more understanding and softer towards. hed open up when he was ready, daydream guessed. "I appreciate you helping." they mewed. they stood there for a few more moments before turning to leave, tipping their head incase goldenstar had anything else to say before they left.