View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfhearts ears flattened and she looked down no wonder why she kept to herself and Nightshadow surprised her by being accurate with her name. The she cat felt like crying but mostly was just so ..angry right now . it feels like I have half of one... Starclan why are you being so ...cruel to me right now!?have I done something bad?am....am I bad? she snorted and shook her head slightly now glaring at Nightshadow her tail lashing but she held her head a bit higher " go ahead sweatheart laugh it up . And no I won't since it won't be the kind thing to do . Why do you care about why I am named this? Hmm? Do you get some sort of pleasure out of this? " she meowed her ears perked back up
"Maybe I do," Nightshadow said, adding plenty of sass into her tone. She smirked as she saw the other cat's anger. She couldn't quite pin down why she loved making others angry, but she assumed it was because it made her feel somewhat powerful. That she could control people's emotions, that she could manipulate people. "What's it to you?" Nightshadow mimicked, remembering her own frustration when this was said. She made sure to raise her tone into a high-pitched, mocking tone. Suddenly, she wondered exactly how angry she could make Halfheart. She decided to stay away from sensitive topics, so she would make the other cat angry and not sad. Nightshadow gnashed her teeth, making sure the clicking sound of it reached Halfheart's ears. When she had finished making annoying noises, she shook off her fur violently, letting it puff up and send hairs flying around her and Halfheart.