View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow burst out laughing and she pounded the ground with her paw, "I know it was sarcasm, mousebrain! But that doesn't mean I don't want a nap, right?" She sighed and continued gaily, "does kitty want to claw my eyes out? Go ahead and get yourself killed just because I made you annoyed. You know, it is quite like a kit to get annoyed so easily by a fellow warrior. You really should keep your temper in check." She giggled again and wiped away fake tears of laughter. "Ah, Halfheart dear. You crack me up, always and forever," she continued. She shook herself off again and looked at the other cat, who was obviously not happy with Nightshadow. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she cackled. She stretched her tail out and let it slide over and land right in front of Halfheart. She looked up at the cat, "Halfheart. What an odd name. Did they name you that because you only have half a heart? Meaning half the love as other people? How accurate."
Halfhearts ears flattened and she looked down no wonder why she kept to herself and Nightshadow surprised her by being accurate with her name. The she cat felt like crying but mostly was just so ..angry right now . it feels like I have half of one... Starclan why are you being so ...cruel to me right now!?have I done something bad?am....am I bad? she snorted and shook her head slightly now glaring at Nightshadow her tail lashing but she held her head a bit higher " go ahead sweatheart laugh it up . And no I won't since it won't be the kind thing to do . Why do you care about why I am named this? Hmm? Do you get some sort of pleasure out of this? " she meowed her ears perked back up

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.