View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart snorted and rolled her eyes it was sarcasm! Is she so mousbrained? No matter . she looked at what Nightshadow was doing her neck fur started to bristle yet again " haven't you heard of personal space ? " she meowed she sighed and scratched her with a purr and sat back down she was so wanting to just yell at nightshadow . Wanting to just claw her. But she knew it wasn't a kind thing to do so she tried to let it roll off her back and let out another sigh but it didn't work her anger got the best of her oh that's it!
That's so it ! I can't take this any more .
she growled and what others would say let loose she stood up quickly to her paws and was in Nightshadow face " can you quit it? Ive been trying to be calm and nice but if you want me to claw you I will if you don't stop what your doing right now and that was sarcasm when I said go sleep in the nursery " she meowed her eyes narrowed tail lashing ears flattened . Her bones burned with anger .
Nightshadow burst out laughing and she pounded the ground with her paw, "I know it was sarcasm, mousebrain! But that doesn't mean I don't want a nap, right?" She sighed and continued gaily, "does kitty want to claw my eyes out? Go ahead and get yourself killed just because I made you annoyed. You know, it is quite like a kit to get annoyed so easily by a fellow warrior. You really should keep your temper in check." She giggled again and wiped away fake tears of laughter. "Ah, Halfheart dear. You crack me up, always and forever," she continued. She shook herself off again and looked at the other cat, who was obviously not happy with Nightshadow. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she cackled. She stretched her tail out and let it slide over and land right in front of Halfheart. She looked up at the cat, "Halfheart. What an odd name. Did they name you that because you only have half a heart? Meaning half the love as other people? How accurate."