View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

his nose scrunched slightly, though he could see her point. "i spend most of my time out of the nursery. when it's not too cold, i'll even sleep out here. it's far too crowded in there." songkit sighed and looked towards the sky, following her gaze. "though i guess i can't do that now, due to how cold it is." his tabby fur bristled, fighting the cold that threatened to claw at his flesh. he thought over her question for a while, staying silent and examining his possible choice of wording. songkit preferred to speak with maturity rather than childishness, so he often times tended to think before he spoke. "i, too, am a moon away. but it is slowly coming closer to half a moon rather than a full one." he huffed, watching his breath billow around his snout. "i'm not sure if i want to really be under the pressure of being a warrior, though. always fighting, always under the tension of war. will there ever be peace?"
Hiraethkit blinked at the other kit, thinking over his words carefully. She wanted to respond to him similarly to his careful, somber way; although she was quite a bit more mature and quiet than the other kits, Songkit's mannerisms were strangely alien in comparison. He acted more like an adult, an older brother dedicated to being a good example to the younger kits. That was something strange about ShadowClan- each cat seemed to take things much more seriously than the other clans, including the kits. She looked over at him, shuffling her paws to warm them up a little before answering his query. "I don't want to be a warrior either." She mused, flicking her ears up. "Not because of the fighting- it's honorable to defend one's clan, after all- but because of the heavy influence of Peachfuzz's family and the way that female warriors are looked down upon. The pressure to find a mate and become a mother to a new generation of cats to lead ShadowClan. I want to be a Medicine Cat- I wouldn't need to worry about any of that." She tilted her head, considering Songkit's question of peace. Her eyes focused on the other kit before answering. "Peace is relative." She said simply, flicking her tail. Hiraethkit didn't have much to say on the subject, only being a kit without much exposure to war and arguments.

[I can see these two sharing a very close brotherly/sisterly bond in the future.]