View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Frostedbelly considered his suggestion, then the question of: How will I explain this? Crossed the feline's mind. She had to think of a really good excuse at least, or lob the whole truth at him. And the second option didn't exactly seem like the best thing to try and explain. She blinked slowly, her eyes remaining closed for about a second or two. She doubted this question would actually work without getting an odd look. "They've actually never told me why." She said, uncurling her tail from her paws. "Although whenever I talk about them becoming apprentices, they kind of get all timid and nervous."
Goldenstar nodded, understanding why the kits would want to stay in the nursery. It didn’t make a whole bunch of sense to him, but maybe it was a little more common then he was taking it to be. “Have you tried calming them down about it?” he asked, “Told them about exciting things you did as an apprentice?” he suggested. “Them being scared makes perfect sense, but as a parent, you should probably try to calm them down,” He said. He wasn’t exactly a parent himself, but he knew that was what he would do if he had kits at any point. He wasn’t trying to accuse anyone, that was the last thing on his mind actually, waiting for the queen’s response.