View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:57 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar waited for her answer in silence, unsure of what would be coming. It probably wasn’t as bad as his mind was telling him it was, but you never knew. He saw a frown cross the queen’s face, and wondered what was wrong, before she opened her mouth, and he listened. “Do you know why?” he asked, trying not to be too pressing. “They could become apprentinces and stay in the nursery maybe?” he suggested, trying to figure out a solution to this.
Frostedbelly considered his suggestion, then the question of: How will I explain this? Crossed the feline's mind. She had to think of a really good excuse at least, or lob the whole truth at him. And the second option didn't exactly seem like the best thing to try and explain. She blinked slowly, her eyes remaining closed for about a second or two. She doubted this question would actually work without getting an odd look. "They've actually never told me why." She said, uncurling her tail from her paws. "Although whenever I talk about them becoming apprentices, they kind of get all timid and nervous."