View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Fend For Myself, or Not?

Ooh, this is interesting~

Name: Driftedkit/paw/petal
Role: Sibling 1
Personality:

Driftedkit has the shortest temper any cat has ever seen. She curses, yells, and physically abuses other cats when things don't go her way. The weird thing about her is that all that is done in private, with no witnesses. The gray tabby hates causing a scene and will harm or yell at anyone who involves her in one, saying it draws too much attention to her. She likes being unseen, unheard, and unnoticeable.
Driftedkit is extremely possessive over her friends and family, even if she doesn't show it. She likes to keep them in her sights at all times, especially those closest to her. She is not afraid to punish the cats she "loves" when they do her wrong, however. The she-cat is 'ruthless'.
Despite all that, Driftedkit/paw is still forgetful. When told to go on dawn patrol, she will likely sleep in and miss it completely on accident. She legitimately doesn't mean to miss patrols or forget something important. She just simply does. It's something she hates about himself.
Driftedpaw is super flirtatious when cats talk to her first, seeing as that's the only way one would be able to get her to talk. She will flirt with everyone, tom or she-cat alike. She loves messing with others, getting in their heads, but she's not quite good enough yet to be considered "manipulative."
The she-cat is extremely pessimistic, always assuming the worst and not really accepting any other truth. She believes what she believes, end of story.
Driftedpaw doesn't trust easily. In fact, she doesn't completely trust any cat. That's not to say she doesn't put some trust in her close friends and family. She just doesn't completely trust them.

Code: Enemies in a nutshell
Questions: Nupe

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: