View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Fend For Myself, or Not?

Blizzardkit was your ordinary kit born to {Mother} and Thunderstruck. She had 4 siblings named, Driftedkit, {Sibling 2}, Iriskit, and {Sibling 4}. Blizzardkit was a usually cheerful kit and loved her family and Clan very much. But, Driftedkit hated Blizzardkit. She was jealous of Blizzardkit's ice blue eyes and silvery fur. They constantly teased Blizzardkit. When Blizzardkit was apprenticed to Birdsong she became Blizzardpaw and teasing by Driftedpaw just got worse. Not only did they tease Blizzardpaw but they also spread rumors about Birdsong. Soon after that she became Blizzardfang and life was all anew for her. She was as bright cheerful as ever. That was until Driftedpetal spread rumors that she was pregnant with another Clans toms kits. Of course this was a lie but it didn't stop {Mother} and Thunderstruck from disowning her. Her siblings still talked to her but Driftedpetal succeeded. Everyone hated Blizzardfang. The whole rumor started with Brackenheart. At a Gathering, Blizzardfang confessed to thinking Brackenheart was a decent cat. The tom however was trying to get dirt on Blizzardfang for Driftedpetal. Brackenheart told the envious sibling the info and the rumor spread like a Wildfire. the code is Enemies in a nutshell Blizzardfang became quiet and depressed. She guarded her heart with a stone shell. Not even her most beloved siblings could get through. She seemed emotionless and strict. She excelled and just nodded at compliments. She was like this for quite some time. That was until Coffeebean noticed and tried to become friends with her. Blizzardfang let him in only as a friend and that took a lot of work. But soon the handsome tom pulled Blizzardfang out of her hole and they fell in love. (The rest is for another Plot)
Please Mention me with your forms!
Roles:
Mother
Father Thunderstruck @FadingEchoes
Sibling 1 Driftedkit/paw/petal @Black Cat
Sibling 2
Sibling 3 - Iriskit @Mystic
Sibling 4
Mentor- Birdsong @SpiralWhirl
Tom 1 Brackenheart @Silentshade
Tom 2 Coffeebean @Hopekit

Form-
Name-
Gender-
Role-
Persono-
Code-
Questions-

I think the roles are almost self explanatory. I will only need to explain certain roles.
Sibling 1 needs to be female.
The other siblings can be any gender.
Tom 1 needs to appear charming but is not
Tom 2 needs to be handsome, considerate and kind.
I think that's it! If you have questions please put it in the questions section on the form.
@FadingEchoes any OCs for this?

Last edited by SacredMadness; November 24th, 2017 at 08:28 AM.