View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:41 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: "I hate you with everything in my heart, But I love you even more" [Love finder.]

Name
Toby
clan
He’s a loner…for now at least
Looks
A short ( tiny ) but muscular brown and cream tabby with hazel eyes and a torn cheek that reveals his teeth and gums. Always has a tired expression on his face and dark eye bags from lack of sleep. His fur is thick and extremely soft to the touch. Or just here- 1 2
Personality
Unusually calm at times while others he’s a violent mess. Finds it hard to control his emotions due to his bipolar tendencies. Is very standoffish towards new cats he doesn’t know and will often ignore them if possible. Has some trust issues due to being abused as a kitten. Gets tired easily but refuses to sleep due to his constant nightmares and his schizophrenia isn’t helping much. Doesn’t do well in large crowds and prefers large open areas with little trees in it or even better a wide open field. Has a sharp tongue when he’s peeved and will definitely let others know when he’s upset.
(Opt) Ship Relation?
A possible slow burned fling that doesn’t quiet work out and he urges thrift to get with one of the other two cats.
Other info

Mention: @Spookez.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 7th, 2023 at 11:57 AM.