View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Times the Erins Messed Up

Oh the various mistakes.
Mosskit's gender gets messed up so much I don't know what to believe anymore

Firestar, Graystripe, Sandstorm and many others are referred by their paw names.

Yellowfang is described as being pale gray with bright orange eyes, she was also called a tom.

Spottedleaf and Firepaw are in love despite them knowing each other for like two seconds. Firepaw is evidently so in love with this cat he doesn't know, he never stops dreaming of her(Creepy) and she has to die again so he won't be unfaithful to Sandstorm.

Thistleclaw is in the Dark Forest despite never actually doing anything wrong, in fact he was a very loyal warrior and was probably a good father with the way Whitestorm turned out.

Spottedleaf is described as "young and pretty, while Darkstripe is neither young nor pretty" however, she is older than Darkstripe.

Grewpaw
Mistystar and Stonefur were described as Graystripe's kits(Although they did fix it later on.)

Stormfur is a prey-hunter in Sign of the Moon and a cave-guard in Dawn.

The writing and character development is honestly really bad and makes me wish I was young so I wouldn't notice it like I do now.

Sandstorm is described as golden, russet-furred, and depicted as solid with a pale muzzle in mangas.

In The Last Hope, it is noted that Spiderleg has known Mousefur and Purdy longer than any cat in ThunderClan. However, at the time, there are many cats still living in ThunderClan that have known Mousefur much longer, such as Firestar, and Bramblestar and Squirrelflight have known Purdy longer than any cat in the Clan.

In Leafpool's Wish, Hazelkit leaps for Spiderleg's tail when he is putting a piece of fresh-kill on the pile, and Daisy says, 'Don't disturb your father!' This is incorrect because Hazelkit's father is Smoky, not Spiderleg. I mean maybe we can say he was like a surrogate father but still.

Brightheart has been mistakenly mentioned as white with tortoiseshell patches instead of white with ginger patches, depicted as flecked instead of patched, described with white patches of fur, mistakenly mentioned as a plain tortoiseshell and a solid-colored cat.

Frostfur was mistakenly called a tom, even though she spent like half of the time as a queen.

Brackenfur's description is often mixed up. Over the timespan of his appearance in the series, he has been called ginger, pale ginger dark ginger, light brown, and russet colored. In addition to those mistakes, he has also been depicted with a white muzzle and paws. He has also been mentioned with green eyes.

The list goes on and on feel free to add to it.
At times like this I want to read Starkit's Prophecy to feel better about the Erins' writing.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 18th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.