View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Hi! I'm so happy that you decided t-Just kidding, listen and I'll tell you why you should pick me as your apprentice, not like I actually care though. My name is Buzzardpaw, wait I should start from the beginning huh? Well, when I was born my mother took a look at me and said Useless, and that was my name. I was called useless for Six moons of my life, and it proved to be true. My mother and father neglected me, I was a useless son. I was a horrible fighter, and I would have been killed had the death of the dusk syndicate not happened before. After the Syndicate disbanded I was left alone to wander the forest. I was a useless hunter, and I hadn't eaten for three days. That's when I found the Shadowclan patrol. At first they were cautious, and that's natural. I mean who would trust a cat like me? I'm a useless sickly thin dark grey cat, my eyes are dark brown, everything about me has always been dark. After I got accepted into the clan and changed my name to Buzzardpaw I heard of 'Starclan'. I loved my parents, I truly did, but they couldn't have cared less about me. I wanted to forgive them for the neglect, for leaving me all alone to die in the forest. I prayed to Starclan, I prayed and prayed and prayed. Nothing. Nothing happened in myself, I couldn't find it in me to forgive them and that's how I know that Starclan isn't real. I began to hate them, but mostly myself even more after that and often find myself in a state of misery, lost in a never ending void. Now that I am seven moons old I have come to the conclusion that as long as I grow attached to no one, and not care about myself at all I can make it through this life. However, I fear oneday my wall will crumble. Someone could have enough light in them for the both of us. What drives me paranoid, is I don't know who. How is it some cats are ending these? All saying Woly Poly or something like that? Ugh, what mousebrains! Bye.