View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Ref

Flowerpaw is a black, white and brown cat.
She has a brown pelt along with white paws/under belly. She has black markings along her back and tail with a black tail tip.

“Hey, that looks fun!”

Flowerpaw has a short attention span. Sometimes she’ll get her work done, but she usually gets distracted. This little apprentice will get the job done though! ...eventually.

“Ugh! Fine!”

She tends to get irritated if you tell her to do something over and over. She won’t yell at you, she doesn’t like yelling at all.

“Ha, race you!”

Flowerpaw is very hyper and tends to get into trouble. She loves making new friends and she’ll help out if needed. She is all over the place and usually restless.

“No. You can’t make me.”

Flowerpaw doesn’t exactly listen to rules and is pretty stubborn. Well I guess she does, sometimes. The she-cat won’t listen to anyone who is younger or the same age as her. Sometimes she doesn’t listen to warriors.

“Prove it!”

She is also very daring. She just goes looking for trouble. The ShadowClan apprentice will challenge anyone just for fun. Whether it be a race, climbing, or anything, she just wants to have fun.

“Ugh, my stomach hurts! Can I be done for now, I need to see the medicine cat...”

Flowerpaw will sometimes lie to get out of something she doesn’t want to do. She doesn’t lie very often though, just occasionally.

“I did it, sorry...”

Flowerpaw is honest. She sometimes takes the blame for what her friends did wrong. Even though the lies, she can still tell the truth.

“Hey, are you okay?”

She is very sympathetic and will help anyone in need. She feels sorry for others and will try to cheer them up.

Well, that’s all for now... See ya later, Woly Poly!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 11th, 2018 at 08:11 PM.