View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Stormypaw, who will eventually become Stormysky, is an eight-moon-old dark grey Siberian cat with darker grey, almost black, coloring on her face, paws and tail. Stormypaw’s eyes are a brilliant blue. Stormypaw identifies as genderfluid, but currently still goes by her/his original pronouns (she/her) except by a few of her/his most trusted friends. Stormypaw has not yet told her/his warrior mentor about her/his gender identity. She/he would even be debating about telling Daydream about her/his gender identity for a while even though they are similar to Stormypaw, although not the same. Stormypaw is discontent with her/his life as a warrior apprentice and is disappointed that she/he was made an apprentice before Daydream was ready to take one on. She/he hopes to be switched into becoming a medicine cat so that she/he does not have to continue training as a warrior. She/he wouldn't be able to help but feel a twinge of jealousy if some other lucky cat were chosen instead of her/him. Stormypaw is not good at fighting in the slightest because she/he is incapable of hurting another cat. This is not the result of any physical disabilities, but instead the result of a mental block. She/he cannot bear to be the cause of another’s pain. She/he is the subject of many teasing taunts about being weak, but Stormypaw knows she/he is not. She/he can just feel that if she/he really tried, she/he would be able to injure another. She/he has been known to swat her/his friends over the ears if they’re being stupid or stubborn, but will never actually cause them pain. She/he is an adequate hunter. She/he would probably be better if it weren’t for the fact that she/he is a bit clumsy because her/his fur often gets caught on twigs or branches. Stormypaw is always fretting over her/his friends’ health and emotions, constantly asking if they were hurt during training or if they’d eaten yet, or if they were drinking enough. However, this makes her/him slightly hypocritical because Stormypaw is almost always dehydrated and often forgets to eat. She/he also only goes to Daydream if her/his injury is serious. For example, if she/he only had a sprained paw or a torn claw, she/he’d take care of it her/himself. However, if she/he were to break a bone she/he would go to Daydream to get it fixed. Though, if she/he were to become a medicine cat apprentice, she/he would most likely take care of her/himself more. She/he would almost definitely force Daydream to eat and sleep more and would take over whatever job Daydream had been doing to make sure they didn’t have any excuse not to do so. She/he would also be worried about Daydream’s nightmares and would most likely wake them up if she/he saw that they were having one. She/he is a very fast learner, especially if what she/he is learning about interests her/him. However, it is very difficult to get her/him to pay total attention if she/he is not interested by what she/he is being taught. Somehow, though, she/he always manages to pick up on what she/he missed. Thankfully, Stormypaw is very interested in herbs and their uses and learns them fast. She/he tends to mix up the ones with similar names or uses, though, and has to be corrected multiple times before it sticks in her/his brain. Stormypaw considers her/himself a neutralist in which she/he can see the bright side, but is not at all blind to the negative side of things. She/he would prefer to look to the bright side if she/he became Daydream’s apprentice because she/he would believe they had enough negativity and hers/his wasn’t as necessary. However, she/he would not go searching for a bright side if she/he can’t see one and will state very flatly that there is no bright side. Stormypaw has mild social anxiety, but has mostly learned to overcome it. She/he still tries to avoid conversing with cats she/he doesn’t know well because she/he knows for a fact the she/he will get stuck on a word and start stammering. She/he also knows that the conversation will get awkward quickly because she/he won’t know what to talk about. If she/he is talking amongst the few friends she/he has come out to and one of them uses the incorrect pronouns, she/he will politely correct them. Stormypaw has very strong emotions and cries easily. She/he hates this and will do her/his best to hide it or calm down at least until she can get to a private place to cry, but this almost never works. She/he doesn’t like cats worrying about her/him and will usually play it off as nothing or will make up some random excuse. She/he does the same thing when she/he’s feeling sick. She/he will hide it until it gets really bad, but even then, she/he will try to play it down. Stormypaw does get slightly queasy if there’s too much blood or if the wound is particularly gruesome and will go as long as she/he can before she/he has to back away and get some fresh air. She/he will always make sure her/his patient is stable enough to be left alone for a few moments before she/he steps away and will refuse to leave her/his patient if they’re not stable, no matter how bad the queasiness gets. She/he supposes this is an okay attribute, but wishes that she/he were simply not queasy. She/he loves kits and will constantly find excuses to take care of them. She/he also loves hearing the elder’s stories and therefore is one of the rare few apprentices that doesn’t complain when she/he is assigned to checking them for ticks and fleas.

(Whop. I forgot to add Woly Poly)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 11th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.