View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

They always bickered and fought, and one of them always left at the end. It didn't matter who, they just never stopped whoever was leaving. It was the way they were. That was why Weaselshade stopped and when she said the word no. He sat down and glared at her. She may have wanted her kits to be happy, but they were not doing to be happy if they saw they're mother yelling at their father. "Oh, so you think it's okay to tell me that I'm not a real tom, and then tell me to stay?" He was not yelling yet, but he knew it was loud enough for most everyone around them to hear. She always thought that it was okay for her to insult him, but if he got mad at her she would go and act miserable, at least she had a few times. If she thought that she could insult him, and then make him stay in the nursery she was wrong. He had apologized twice. What had he gotten in return, her yelling at him loud enough for the whole nursery to hear. She had done what she always did. He shouldn't have come back early to see her and the kits. He should have been killed by Passionblaze so that he wouldn't have to worry about what she'd act like when he came back. But he couldn't do that. "Haven't you realized I don't hate you, Thea? I came back here because of you! Most of the cats in this clan call you a kittypet, they think you're weak. I'm one of the only cats who doesn't and you have yelled at me for the majority of the time I've known you! I'm avoiding my own best friend so I won't have to hear bad things about you!" Weaselshade had been thinking all the words he had just said for the longest time, but he had never said they. Just thought them. He and Thea had been getting along fine, so there had been no need, but he couldn't stand it when she had yelled at him like that. He wanted to stay quite honestly, but he didn't want to stay and get yelled at. If she wanted him to stay, she needed to not yell at him, but that would be hard for her he assumed, because throughout the time he had known her that had been all she had done. He walked around her toward the nest, and sat down next to it. He would stay, but he would leave if she got too upset with him again.
Thea didn’t feel like attracting too much attention. She knew she was a spitfire, but she was a weak one. She lacked strength to carry out a full fledged fight. That still didn’t stop her from yelling at him like she always done. It didn’t stop her from breaking her limits until they both felt an empty hole in the deep of their heart. Thea knew she wasn’t accepted by thenwaeriods, the queens, or most of the apprentices in Windclan, but she was grateful that Blazingstar allowed her to keep her name and stay for safety. To prove her loyalty, she was desperate to be accepted so she raised Mothkit and Nightkit as her own. Maybe the clan could see that she was useful. They were under the impression that Thea was a kittypet, and she was, but not always. She was a lab experiment. She had been drowned, burned, electrified, brought from the dead and back to life to test the curiosity of harsh twolegs. When they impregnated her by force, the father of her kits were sickly and he died soon after. Thea was put in a loving home with an elder because they needed the litter to be strong. It was the first time she seen how beautiful the outside was. She was fed, cared for, possibly loved. She ran away after a loving friend of hers died, where she stumbled into the forest. She didn’t know the dangers it held, so she had miscarried her first litter. It devastated her! She found Windclan, skinny, a little scarred, so she was grateful. Thea let out a small sigh, “It would be nice if you could communicate with me instead of leaving.” It was out of her place to call him not a real tom, but she was emotional and she felt panicked. It was the heat of the moment type of thing. But, she didn’t mean it. She didn’t even bother to apologize for it. Listening to Weaselshade’s next words had hit home to her. She flattened her ears to her head, and looked away for a moment. Others around them was probably annoyed with how much they fought, and wondered why they produced a family together if they couldn’t get along. Thea knew she didn’t hate Weaselshade. She was longed past that stage. She didn’t even feel disgusted with him anymore. She had a lot to thank him for, but she never knew how to approach the matter. “I know.” She whispered, quietly. She was too choked on words to actually answer him. “I’m sorry.” She admits. She brushed past the tom towards her nest, her tail between her legs which was a sign of submission. She wasn’t going to stop him from leaving. She felt a bit overwhelmed. When she slowly lifted herself into the soft bedding. She had thought Weaselshade left out by now, but she was surprised when he followed her back to her nest. He sat down next to it. Subconsciously, Thea had made room in her nest for him to settle down. “You don’t have to be a stranger, Weaselshade.” Thea looks up at the tom. “You know you can lay beside me.” She quietly add. Her eyes flits towards her kits, and a gentle smile grace her face.