View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaseshade watched her, waiting for a reaction either calm or angry. He was anxious to see how she reacted, as he never liked hearing cats yell and he was tired of yelling and screaming and hissing and growling and listening to yelling and screaming and hissing and growling. He just wanted peace. He had come into the nursery, obviously not expecting it but hoping for it. He had wanted to come in and watch the kits. To calm himself down, but Thea was not exactly helping his mood. He sighed softly when he saw her approaching him as though she was half in a dream. She was calm, that was a good thing. But when she heard him mention Passionblaze, she jumped back. Obviously he should not have mentioned that. He stepped back, wondering if there was anything he could say or do to make the subject change. He opened his mouth, deciding to say something about the kits, Thea spoke. And it was not something that made the subject possible to change. He let out a low growl, annoyed that she was blaming him for the whole incident. "He attacked me first! You think I wanted to fight the deputy!" His voice got louder as he spoke but he was not yelling. He looked away from her, not wishing to hear her yell at him again. But she had to speak again. This time he was able to reply with a calmer answer but he still did not look back at her. "I hurt him, not the other way around. I'll be fine, there will be cats injured more severely than I." He didn't intend to say anything for a while after that. He was tired, and grumpy and not feeling great in general. She was just going to yell at him more if he tried to say anything more. And even if he didn't she was just going to yell at him for not listening to her and fighting the deputy and blah blah blah. She didn't care if she hurt his feelings, the only thing that seemed to concern her was her and kits. Why did he ever think that she might actually care about him, even as a friend. But she didn't. The only reason she wanted him alive was for her kits. It had nothing to do about him. "You wouldn't understand if I tired to explain anyway. I think I'll just leave." He said quietly, unable to hide the hurt in his voice, finally looking back at her. He then began to walk towards the exit.
It was never a normal conversation with them. It was always yelling, bickering, fighting. Thea knew it wasn’t setting up a good example for the kits as they both agreed to put their differences aside, before their kits were born. Thea found the tom impossible to understand most times, but he was always a lot calmer than her. She was the one to always start the arguments, and he would always be the first to leave. Perhaps, it was in her advantage. Weaselshade could had hurt her with the simple stroke of his paw, but he hadn’t. He growled at her, but he hardly raised his voice nowadays. “Still. You shouldn’t have fought in the first place!” Now, she was trembling, but her expression maintained a stoic one. She stole a glance toward her kits to make sure they were occupied with playing and not the argument their parents had. Thea glared at the tom with crystal blue eyes. She had sighed loudly. Sometimes she wondered why she dealt with him, but now that they had kits, she couldn’t be rid of him that easily. He loved those kits as much as she did. Plus, she didn’t want to strip them as a father. Maybe, she was a little harsh on Weaselshade with her constant yelling and arguing with him. “I don’t care about those other cats!” She almost screamed at him, but clenched her teeth. “The only cat I was worrying over was you! You just don’t know how much I feared for your life! I prayed to Starclan to keep you safe! A bunch of dead cats I don’t believe in!” She stressed out. Weaselshade just didn’t know how long she been waiting at the entrance of the nursery to see him come back, hoping he would. He lifted a heavy burden off her heart when she seen him, safe but scarred. Thea flicked her tail to the kits. “Do you know what would had happened if you died out there? You would had striped those beautiful kits of a father. I didn’t go through pain giving birth to them just so you can die in war and not help me raise them!” Thea wanted to believe she didn’t need his help raising kits, but kits needed two parents to guide and nurture them. She couldn’t do it by herself no matter how much she convinced him. So, she did care about him. Even if she gave him the impression that she didn’t care. She had pulled away from looking him over at his last words. She felt like he just swung a heavy paw at her and it knocked her out. Thea knew she had upset him. She could never make him happy. Thea let out a huff and she padded past the tom toward their kits. She stopped midway, watching as he walked to the exit of the nursery. Thea shook her head. “I wouldn’t understand? I can’t understand anything if you don’t communicate with me. So, why don’t you talk to me like a real tom instead of leaving every time we get into an argument.” Thea sassed. Any other time she wouldn’t care if he left. She wouldn’t care if he hurt. So many moons, before the kits, he completely disregarded her. He hated her. He wanted nothing to do with her. He had hurt her, but she had heard the hurt in his tone, so she quickly ran up to block the exit, stopping his way. “No.” She shook her head, staring up at the tom. “You’re not leaving. You is not gonna leave here just because I’m making sure you’re okay and you don’t like me looking after you! You’re staying in here, and darn we is gonna be a big happy family!” She threw back, her voice raised, and she was pretty sure all the queens and kits could hear their quarrel. Even if they didn’t talk, Thea wouldn’t allow the tom to leave. She would have his company for the rest of that day whether he liked it or not.