View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea wanted to continue yelling at him, nagging at him, scolding him for doing something so dangerous! She knew the clan cats battled for land or whatever, but she still felt the Thunderclan and Windclan battle wasn’t his place to fight. It was supposed to be here with them. She had softened slightly when he apologized, and told her that he was fighting for her and the kits. If Thea had a choice, she would had ran off with her kits to somewhere safe. Away from the clans! Windclan would had seen the last of them! After all, she had only used Weaselshade to create Raccoonkit, Silhouettekit, and Clearkit. Thea made herself believe that she didn’t need him. She could wander alone with her kits at her side. No matter how many times she cursed the tom’s names, fumed at him, or got sassy with him; he stuck around. Thea, dared she admit, became slightly attached to him, and cared for him. He was the father of her kits - biological and adoptive - so, she wanted him alive. So, their kits wouldn’t be without a father. “What you did was a very stupid thing.” She muttered, quietly. “But, I’m grateful to see you standing.” A ghost of a smile came onto her maw before it disappeared quickly. At least his heart knew his best interests. It was kinda sweet...she had tilted her head as she listened to him. Unconsciously, the creamy tonkinese was padding forward to nuzzle him under the chin, but halted herself when he spoke of running into the Thunderclan deputy. Thea never really seen the Thunderclan deputy but she heard the news of the skirmish where a warrior by the name of Rabbitpounce was killed in the skirmish. The gossip spread like wildfire, and apparently Passionblaze was the one to start it. Thea had jumped back from the tom. “You fought with the Thunderclan deputy!?” She seethed. “Have you gone as crazy as a fox in a fit? You could fight any warrior on that field but nooooooo the big and mighty Weaselshade just had to fight the deputy!” She spat, sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes at the tom and sighed exasperatedly.”Are you hurt? Did he hurt you anywhere? I swear, Weaselshade, sometimes you make me question your mentality.” Thea circled the tom closely to get a good look at his pelt. She nosed through his fur to check for any bruises or whimpers of pain. Aside from scars on his face, where else could they be found? Thea gave him a good look over because he still looked good. Not too beaten up, but how much pain was he in before? “You don’t need to see Surgestorm, do you?”

Weaseshade watched her, waiting for a reaction either calm or angry. He was anxious to see how she reacted, as he never liked hearing cats yell and he was tired of yelling and screaming and hissing and growling and listening to yelling and screaming and hissing and growling. He just wanted peace. He had come into the nursery, obviously not expecting it but hoping for it. He had wanted to come in and watch the kits. To calm himself down, but Thea was not exactly helping his mood. He sighed softly when he saw her approaching him as though she was half in a dream. She was calm, that was a good thing. But when she heard him mention Passionblaze, she jumped back. Obviously he should not have mentioned that. He stepped back, wondering if there was anything he could say or do to make the subject change. He opened his mouth, deciding to say something about the kits, Thea spoke. And it was not something that made the subject possible to change. He let out a low growl, annoyed that she was blaming him for the whole incident. "He attacked me first! You think I wanted to fight the deputy!" His voice got louder as he spoke but he was not yelling. He looked away from her, not wishing to hear her yell at him again. But she had to speak again. This time he was able to reply with a calmer answer but he still did not look back at her. "I hurt him, not the other way around. I'll be fine, there will be cats injured more severely than I." He didn't intend to say anything for a while after that. He was tired, and grumpy and not feeling great in general. She was just going to yell at him more if he tried to say anything more. And even if he didn't she was just going to yell at him for not listening to her and fighting the deputy and blah blah blah. She didn't care if she hurt his feelings, the only thing that seemed to concern her was her and kits. Why did he ever think that she might actually care about him, even as a friend. But she didn't. The only reason she wanted him alive was for her kits. It had nothing to do about him. "You wouldn't understand if I tired to explain anyway. I think I'll just leave." He said quietly, unable to hide the hurt in his voice, finally looking back at her. He then began to walk towards the exit.