View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade smiled looking at the tom compared to his two tussling sisters. What Thea said was true, he was the little devil in the litter. While his sisters acted like regular kits, besides Silhouettekit's roughness everynow and then, but Raccoonkit was anything but normal. He was crazy, but adorable nonetheless. He opened his mouth about to say something back to her, but when he did he heard her begin to speak again. He stepped back a little bit, shocked at her sudden change in mood. She had assumed she would be upset, but not screaming in his face like he was a kit who had ran away. Weaselshade stepped back. He placed the tip of his tail on her shoulders trying to calm her, even though he knew his action was probably in vain. "Thea, I know what you told me to do, and I'm sorry." He said, surprising himself with his one words. He knew that he cared for Thea, and he knew he was capable of saying nice things to her, but never had he imagined he would ever apologize to her. It just sort of happened. Continuing on Weaselshade avoided her gaze, afraid of how she might act. "I was out there fighting for you and the kits, I knew you would be safe because of the other cats guarding the camp." Tears sparkled in the tom's eyes, fighting violently to free them selves, he had to close his eyes to hold them back. Taking a deep breath he smiled sheepishly. "Guess I didn't think that I was going to run into the ThunderClan deputy." Weaselshade knew he had fled the battle, but he still felt good about the wound he had inflicted on Passionblaze's leg. He may have not won, but to him it was good enough. He opened his eyes again, and looked her straight in the eye. "I'm sorry." He said again, and then looked away. He didn't know how he had managed to stay so calm throughout all of that, he never expected he could have done it without yelling. But he had, and he was glad. He looked at his own kits, and at the other kits playing in the nursery. He smiled, glad to be back in such a familiar place.
Thea wanted to continue yelling at him, nagging at him, scolding him for doing something so dangerous! She knew the clan cats battled for land or whatever, but she still felt the Thunderclan and Windclan battle wasn’t his place to fight. It was supposed to be here with them. She had softened slightly when he apologized, and told her that he was fighting for her and the kits. If Thea had a choice, she would had ran off with her kits to somewhere safe. Away from the clans! Windclan would had seen the last of them! After all, she had only used Weaselshade to create Raccoonkit, Silhouettekit, and Clearkit. Thea made herself believe that she didn’t need him. She could wander alone with her kits at her side. No matter how many times she cursed the tom’s names, fumed at him, or got sassy with him; he stuck around. Thea, dared she admit, became slightly attached to him, and cared for him. He was the father of her kits - biological and adoptive - so, she wanted him alive. So, their kits wouldn’t be without a father. “What you did was a very stupid thing.” She muttered, quietly. “But, I’m grateful to see you standing.” A ghost of a smile came onto her maw before it disappeared quickly. At least his heart knew his best interests. It was kinda sweet...she had tilted her head as she listened to him. Unconsciously, the creamy tonkinese was padding forward to nuzzle him under the chin, but halted herself when he spoke of running into the Thunderclan deputy. Thea never really seen the Thunderclan deputy but she heard the news of the skirmish where a warrior by the name of Rabbitpounce was killed in the skirmish. The gossip spread like wildfire, and apparently Passionblaze was the one to start it. Thea had jumped back from the tom. “You fought with the Thunderclan deputy!?” She seethed. “Have you gone as crazy as a fox in a fit? You could fight any warrior on that field but nooooooo the big and mighty Weaselshade just had to fight the deputy!” She spat, sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes at the tom and sighed exasperatedly.”Are you hurt? Did he hurt you anywhere? I swear, Weaselshade, sometimes you make me question your mentality.” Thea circled the tom closely to get a good look at his pelt. She nosed through his fur to check for any bruises or whimpers of pain. Aside from scars on his face, where else could they be found? Thea gave him a good look over because he still looked good. Not too beaten up, but how much pain was he in before? “You don’t need to see Surgestorm, do you?”