View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:14 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Patience, Minty Shade. It is Winter after all. And with lots more predators roaming around, it's not a surprise that there's very little prey. Just make do with what we've got and hope the tribe will be well fed." The Lead Hunter mewed. "Now, we should probably head back. We shouldn't really be out here. This isn't a patrol." But he saw the disappointed look in Minty Shade's eyes. "But I haven't seen Running Wind at all today and I'd rather let the leader appoint patrols. So hopefully these small rodents will keep the tribe going for a bit until we can get a patrol out there." Never Fall reasoned.
"Okay.." She meowed. She started to head back, but walked into another small cobweb. "Really? Why does this keep happening? Stupid spiders. Although, we do need the cobwebs to help with bleeding, but they aren't pleasant to walk in to." She meowed. She continued to walk back. She signaled to Never Fall to follow her by flicking her tail.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]