View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

the havana brown nodded, eyes downturned. he suddenly felt shy under the strong stare of ending heart, his pelt warm. lone digger knew the power that the older tom held, and made a promise to himself to not act out and bring that power against him. his small frame wouldn't stand a chance when put into a fight between him and ending heart. looking back at the den of guards, lone digger silently wished for aspen swirl to wake up.

now, the tom didn't mind being with one of the strongest felines of the tribe, but the attentive gaze watching him caused a sense of nervousness to spark in his mind. his ears swivelled back and forth as he followed ending heart, tail low against the ground. every step he took was soft, silent. lone digger's size gave him an advantage when fighting- he was light on his paws, making way for agility and stealth.

originally, he wanted to be a hunter, but he couldn't be bothered to be protected. and running wind knew that. the seer had assigned him to aspen swirl once he became a trainee, learning to be a guard for the tribe. lone digger was thankful for the seer's choice, more than happy to protect and defend everyone in the tribe of falling stars.
He flicked his tail a bit as he walks out of the tribes camp, breathing in the cool fresh air. “ such a nice day..” he says softly to himself as he continues walking. “ okay my little warrior tell me what’s the first thing to do when on patrol?” He asks calmly as he walks. His eyes were scanning the area and his nose was constantly smelling for any strange scents or just anything out of the ordinary. His muscles were tense and his claws were out of course just in case. He was always ready for a attack even if he was just having a normal walk outside. He just can’t help it, his mind was always on alert when outside and he was ready for anything, he looks back at Lone digger. “ also don’t be shy my little warrior. This life is peaceful and kind and we all have a duty here under the seers and leaders rule. Nothing can change this and nor should it change us my friend. So come on purr be happy this may be the only time you get to speak to me my little warrior. “ he purrs softly as he walks