View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

@Nighty

The final battle. This was the final battle. Skyclan had successfully managed to liberate the three other clans, Grousestar having lost a life and many warriors having lost their lives, but they had managed to liberate those three clans of their Dark Forest worshiping leaders and members, this was the last one and never had the Skyclan leader been more relieved than ever before in his life than he was now. After this? He could finally head back home, get some rest. But then, after that, he had to determine what he would do now, now that he knew about the clans. Should he move closer so that visiting and meeting with these clans would be easier, or would they remain where they live? Those thoughts were for another day, but he was still focused on the prospect of going home. He had no doubt in his mind that they wouldn't be able to beat this last clan. Starclan always prevailed and he was proud how far his clan had come. They could do this.
With his head held high, the brown tabby tom padded into the Windclan clearing, emerald eyes blazing with an unearthly amount of determination and strength, his tail held high. It wasn't a cocky demeanor, but one that showed that he was sure of himself and sure of the ability of his clan as well as the cats that followed along with him.
This was the final battle.

"Cat's of Windclan! I am Grousestar, of Skyclan. I am here on the will of Starclan, to drive out those cat's that have oppressed your belief in our warrior ancestors, those that worship the Dark Forest. They will fall, just as the others have. Skyclan. Attack!"

The brown tabby had not waited for other cat's to try and start this, he needed this done and over with. Claws unsheathed, the tom yowled out, immediately looking for one of the cat's that could very likely be the one in power here. His burning green eyes focused on Singenight for a moment, unsure if he was the leader or not.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?