View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"You? Really? How could a stunning she-cat like you possibly think so highly of a tom like me?" Badgerthorn purred smoothly, though took into account the molly's reaction to his inching closer. He got the message, even if she wasn't trying to send one, and used checking behind him as an excuse to slip a bit away from the border. He was flirty, yes, but still respectful of boundaries. If Otterflight didn't want him crossing the border, then he wouldn't. The warrior code is still a thing, he reminded himself sternly, though flashed a grin at the molly upon turning around. At Otter's words the black and white tom chuckled, remembering how he'd said the same thing just earlier. "Well, last I heard, I was the only Baderthorn in the clans," he replied, humor hidden in his eyes as he too used her own previous words as his strategic response. It was like a game, flirting, having to use the perfect approach to captivate the other. Right now, they both seemed to be winning, though the added risk to this 'game' was the fact that they'd have to each keep an eye out for their own clanmates. The molly's cautious glance over her shoulder reminded Badgerthorn that they shouldn't be doing this, that pretty soon they'd be breaking the warrior code, but he couldn't bring himself to end this just yet- not when he was enjoying himself so much.

"You aren't like the toms in my clan," She said making her voice wistful, "You're not boring." She knew that she wasn't telling him that he was brave or handsome or whatever but she was not about to insult her clan. Even she knew the boundaries. When she turned her gaze back around and noticed he was farther away from the border, she relaxed a bit knowing that he too respected the borders, Otterflight was not in the mood for a fight. She felt like having fun and playing around, not a one on one border skirmish. The molly smiled back at him, though it was more like a smirk. "Well, I'm pretty sure you are," Otterflight said, sending him a wink. The molly was beginning to feel self conscious about the whole thing. I really should be hunting... she thought with a twinge of regret, even though flirting was a game to others it would seem like they were mates. They were not.