View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 11:01 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
"It sounds really fun!" Phoebe purred, her long tail swishing back and fourth, rustling in the grass. She leaned forward to sniff the ball, recoiling almost instantly.

"It smells like dog," she complained, nose wrinkling. She shrugged it off. Some dogs were cute. Maybe this dog wouldn't bother them. "Never mind," she meowed hastily.

"You better get a move on before I get the ball!" She added with a squeal, lunging forward.
Fizz
he/him

He laughed again at her expression as she sniffed the ball. "Yes, it belongs to the dog who lives in my nest," he explained. Before he'd even finished the sentence, Phoebe had flung herself toward him, and he let out a sort of war cry/startled yelp. He placed one paw near the bottom of the ball and launched it into the air, sending it forward at high speeds. "Catch me if you can!" he cried, grinning as the ball landed back in the grass while he sprinted across the garden to reach it.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art