Thread: Removed threads
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Removed threads

I have asked about this multiple times and my questions were not answered so my last resort is to come here.

I have made I don't know how many threads and they were all removed without warning or being told why.

The first thread I made was a finder and that was removed however I was told it was because of the unapproved faction. I then remade it and put a more appropriate faction and still it was removed.

I have made about 3 or 4 threads in the outskirts now for my former DS cats to live in and they were all removed (my most recent one was removed I think just yesterday or today)

Somewhere there was a thread called Fleck's syndicate I think and of course that was probably removed for the same reason mini syndicate was...

The first one was called the mini syndicate. I was told because I referred to it as a faction or something like that that it was removed. Okay...
So then I think it was last of the old, first of the new which was also taken down but I was never told why and now my new thread A new home (I think it was called) was removed.

I don't understand! Sure, they're all related to the syndicate disbanding but I don't see why it's so bad.

Many people have made threads for their syndicate cats and were making faction like threads which went unnoticed an weren't removed (don't know about them now but at the time when I found them)

I also think it's unfair because I put time and effort into RPing in those threads and there were things in those threads I needed to refer to for future RPs but now I can't remember because it has been removed. I am really upset about please I would really like a good reason/answer for why this is happening to me.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 16th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.