View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

@Cloudy @Empress Of Evil
Rusticash dashed into the clearing. He saw Blazingnight as she called her warriors against the intruders. His hackles rose as he saw the numerous cats ready to fight them. Skyclan? Who the heck is Skyclan? HE thought in confusion. The red marbled tom raced to his leader's side, ready to fight along side her. This is what he believed, what he trained for, and he was ready for every moment of it.

@Lonestar23
Graypaw gazed in horror as the new cats came upon them. He looked to Blazingnight instinctively, but remembered, she was against him personally. There was no way he could not believe in Starclan. Besides, it's where his sister was, and he had to hold onto the hope that he would see her again one day. HE listened to the Skyclan leader, hope swelling inside him. We're not alone! The long haired gray tom slipped to the side of the Clearing and made his way over to Skyclan's side, making it obvious by his posture he was on their side, not Blazingnight's.
@Gusty
Robinblaze spotted the apprentice rooting for Blazingnight. He growled and lunged himself at the cat. He toppled over the cat, bringing them both to the ground. "How dare you support the one who is destroying our home!" The dappled tom cat hissed. He had had enough of these evil cats taking over. HE missed his old friend who was evicted from the Clan because of her. Blazingnight had said Halestorm and Smokepaw were taken away by Twolegs, but he knew that if she saw that, then she did nothing to help them, no matter what lies she told the others.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 14th, 2016 at 02:38 PM.